Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Lost in Development- What to make next? Bunny Wars?

Hey, welcome to the site where my comics might happen. Why haven't I made any comics? I've been lost in development for a while now, working on different projects and collaborating with other artists, so the comic site has been on hiatus for a long time.

I still plan on making comics, just don't know when, also haven't found the right idea. So from time to time I'll pitch a one shot like The Runner 3K to see if people pick it up and like it, if no one likes it, then I'll discontinue it and move on to other things. The comics are more of a hobby of mine, or a vehicle to tell stories that are too ambitious to make into movies or cartoons. 

Here's an idea I pitched on Twitter:


Let me know what you think in the comments below, would a Bunny Wars comic one shot set in WWII be awesome?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Batty Bunch (Insta Mini Comic)